Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission:
UPPSC ( Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission ) is the state organization approved by Constitution of India at state level Recruitment Board. For conduct the Civil Services Examination Recruit the Employees and arrangements to the different Civil Services of Uttar Pradesh state. For the work of arranges notice, common administration exams at the state level experienced officers to numerous divisions in the administration sector. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts different exams. It welcomes applications for these Vacant posts in Various departments. Intrigued and Eligible Candidates can apply and attend the UPPSC recruitment exam or Interview.
UPPSC: The Importance of Civil Services becomes one of the real requests of the political development convincing the British Indian Government to implement the Public Service Commission for Recruit to its administrations for Public Services. The principal Public Service Commission was started on October first, 1926. In any case, it does not satisfy the results to fulfill the general population’s goals.Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission was established on the 1st of April 1937 with its headquarters located at Allahabad. It has two Examination Centers in Allahabad and Lucknow. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is going by the Chairman and includes eight different Members of Total Board. All Members are appointed by the Governor of Uttar Pradesh.
UPPSC Exam Calendar 2017:
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued Official Exam Calendar for the Year of 2017. with Exam Date 2017 and full UPPSC notification details for Assistant Engineer, Jr Engineer, Lower Subordinate, RO/ARO and Upper Subordinate Exams date 2017.
UPPSC Recruitment 2017:
Examinations Conducted by the UPPSC. Open Civil Service Commission UPPSC Recruitment 2017 year. From the below posts are Direct Recruitment the Candidates through personal interview only.
- Upper Subordinate Preliminary Exam and Main Examination.
- O/A.R.O Preliminary Exam And Main Examination
- P.S. Examination
- Assistant Registrar Examination
- Combined State Engineering Examination.
- P. Nyayic Seva (Junior Division) Examination
- Assistant Prosecuting Officer Examination
Latest UPPSC Vacancy 2017 :
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Board will Invite to Online Application Form for the candidates who are interested in Latest Recruitment of Combined State Upper Subordinate Prelim Examination. Those Applicants Are Interested in the Following Vacancy posts to Apply Online at UPPSC official website. Before applying this recruitment once go through notitification full details given here.
Upper Subordinate Prelim Examination:
|Important Dates:Online Application Start : 09-05-2017.Last Date for Apply: 06-06-2017.Last Date for Application Fee: 06-06-2017.Exam Date: Updated SoonUPPSC Admit Card: Notified Soon||Application Fee:The UPPSC alert caste wise application fee for the candidates check the exam fee and apply UPPSC online. Pay the exam fee online Banking or SBI E ChallanGeneral and OBC Candidates: 125/- SC and St Candidates:65/- Physical handicapped (PH):25/-|
|Qualifications:The Candidate has Bachelore Degree From Recognized University. For post, wise education qualification go through notification||Age Limits:The Candidates minimum age:21 Years (as on 01/07/2017) The Candidate Maximum age:40 Years (as on 01/07/2017) Age Relaxation for backward caste as per UP Govt Rules.|
Total Number of posts: 251.
|Vacancy Details: 251 posts||Post Name|
|1||Sub Register, Assistant Prosecuting Officer|
|2||Dist. Horticulture Officer|
|3||Dist. B.S.A./ Associate DIOS|
|4||Dist. Cane Officer|
|5||Dist. Audit Officer|
|6||Asst. Controller Legal Measurement|
|7||Asst. Director Industries|
|8||Asst. Labour Commissioner|
|10||Senior Lecturer, DIET|
|11||Dist. Probation Officer|
UPPSC Recruitment 2017 Apply online for 4755 Teaching & Non Teaching posts:
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued a UPPSC Recruitment notice for the vacant of 3838 Staff Nurse (Male/Female) opportunities for contract basis.
|Important Dates:Online Application Start: 12-01-2017. Last Date for Apply: 20-03-2017. Last Date for Application Fee: 20-03-2017. Exam Date: Updated Soon UPPSC Admit Card: Notified Soon||Application Fee:The UPPSC alert caste wise applicationfee for the candidates checks the exam fee an apply UPPSC online. Pay the exam fee online Banking or SBI E ChallanGeneral and OBC Candidates: 125/- (Rs. 100 Fee + 25 online charges) SC and St Candidates:65/-(Rs. 40 Fee + 25 online charges) Physical handicapped (PH):25/-( online charges)|
|Qualifications:The Candidate has Bachelor Degree From Recognized University.||Age Limits:The Candidates minimum age:21 Years (as on 01/07/2017) The Candidate Maximum age:40 Years (as on 01/07/2017) Age Relaxation for backward caste as per UP Govt Rules.|
Total Number of posts: 3838
- Male: 448 posts.
- Female: 3390 Posts.
UPPSC Recruitment 2017- 137 Post of ACF & Range Forest Officer:
Uttar Pradesh Public Services Commission has to Invite a Recruitment notification for 137 posts of Assistant Conservator of Forest ( AFC ) and Range Forest Officer. Interested Candidates may apply online before the last date.
|Important Dates:Online Application Start 05-05-2017. Last Date for Apply: 01-06-2017. Last Date for Application Fee: 05-06-2017. Exam Date: Updated Soon UPPSC Admit Card: Notified Soon||Application Fee:The UPPSC alert caste wise applicationfee for the candidates check the exam fee and apply UPPSC online. Pay the exam fee online Banking or SBI E ChallanGeneral and OBC Candidates: 125/- SC and St Candidates:65/- Physical handicapped (PH):25/-|
|Educational Qualifications:The Candidate has Bachelor Degree From Recognized University.||Age Limits:The Candidates minimum age:21 Years (as on 01/07/2017) The Candidate Maximum age: 40 Years (as on 01/07/2017) Age Relaxation for backward caste as per UP Govt Rules.|
Total Number of posts: 137
|2||Range Forest Officer||120|
UPPSC Recruitment 2017- Apply for 529 Posts in Statistical Officer, Lecturer, Registrar, Scientific Officer:
|Important Dates:Online Application Start 17-03-2017. Last Date for Apply: 13-04-2017. Last Date for Application Fee: 13-04-2017. Exam Date: Updated Soon UPPSC Admit Card: Notified Soon||Application Fee:General and OBC Candidates: 125/- SC and St Candidates:65/- Physical handicapped (PH):25/-|
|Educational Qualifications:The Candidate has Bachelor Degree From Recognized University.||Age Limits:The Candidates age:21-40 Years|
UPPSC Recruitment for 1343 Medical Officer, Lecturer, Dental Officer posts:
|Important Dates:Online Application Start: 7-11-2016. Last Date for Apply: 07-12-2017. Last Date for Application Fee: 07-12-2017.||Application Fee:General and OBC Candidates : 125/- SC and St Candidates:65/- Physical handicapped (PH):25/-|
|Educational Qualifications:The Candidate have MBBS Degree From Recognized Unerversity of india.||Age Limits:The Candidatets age :21-40 Years|
UPPSC 2017 Recruitment: Assistant Engineer 936 Posts.
|Important Dates:Online Application Start: 10-04-2016. Last Date for Apply: 10-05-2016. Last Date for Application Fee: 13-04-2017.||Application Fee:General and OBC Candidates : 125/- SC and St Candidates :65/- Physical handicapped (PH) :25/-|
|Educational Qualifications:The Candidate have Bachelore Degree From Recognized Unerversity.||Age Limits:The Candidatets age :21-40 Years|
UPPSC Review officer Recruitment for 361 RO & ARO posts:
|Important Dates:Online Application Start: 27-09-2016. Last Date for Apply: 24-10-2016. Last Date for Application Fee: 30-10-2016.||Application Fee:General and OBC Candidates : 125/- SC and St Candidates :65/- Physical handicapped (PH) :25/-|
|Educational Qualifications:The Candidate have Bachelore Degree From Recognized Unerversity.||Age Limits:The Candidatets age :21-40 Years|
UPPSC Syllabus :
(1) History of India and Indian National movement: – In History of India, emphasis should be on the broad understanding of social, economic and political aspects of Indian history. In the Indian National movement, the candidates are expected to have a synoptic view of the freedom movement, growth of nationalism and attainment of Independence.
(2) Indian and World Geography- Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World: – Questions on the Geography of India will relate to Physical, Social & Economic Geography of India. In World Geography only general understanding of the subject will be expected.
(3) Indian Polity and Governance, Constitution, Political system Panchayati Raj & Public Policy, Rights – issues etc: – In Indian polity and Governance questions will test knowledge of country’s constitution, political-system including Panchayati Raj and Community Development.
(4) Indian Economy and Social Development: – The candidates will be tested with respect to problems and relationship between population, Environment, Urbanisation, broad features of economic policy in India and Indian Culture.
(5) Current Events of National and International Importance: – This will also include questions on Games & Sports.
(6) Indian Agriculture: – The candidates will be expected to have a general understanding of agriculture in India, agricultural produce and its marketing.
(7) General Science: – Questions on General Science will cover general appreciation and understanding of science including matters of everyday observation and experience, as may be expected of a well-educated person, who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline. This will also include questions on the role of science and technology in the development of India.
(8) Elementary Mathematics up to 10th level: – Arithmetic, Algebra, and Geometry.
Rules Followed by UPPSC Recruitment Notifications :
The UPPSC Board will follow this kind process for recruiting the Candidates.
- UPPSC followed by personal Interview.
- It followed by screening test and Interview.
- And Written Examination.
- Followed by written Examination and Interview.
- And also Preliminary Examination and Main’s and Personal Interview.
UPPSC Exam Pattern :
The Exam Pattern for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UP PSC Pre composed Exam is as Follows :
- The Written Exam will be objective type Multiple Choice questions. There is no negative marking.
- The Preliminary examination will conduct two papers.
- The question papers should be of 200 marks each paper contains two hours of time.
|SR.no||PAPER – I General Studies-I (200 marks)||PAPER- II General Studies-II (200 marks)|
|1||History of India and Indian National Movement.||General mental ability.|
|2||Indian and World Geography.||Decision making and problem-solving.|
|3||Indian Polity and governance.||Logical reasoning and analytical ability.|
|4||Economic and Social Development||General English and Hindi up to Class 10th.|
|5||General Issues on Environmental ecology.||communication skills.|
|6||Economic geography of India.||Elementary Mathematics.|
|7||General Science and GK.||GK questions.|
Elementary Mathematics: Arithmetic and Number system (Natural Numbers, Integers, Rational and unreasonable numbers, Real numbers, prime numbers whole, L.C.M.) Averages, Ratio, and proportion, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Simple and Compound interests, Work and Time and Speed, Time and Distance questions.
General English: Comprehension, Active Voice and Passive Voice, Parts of Speech, Transformation of Sentences and Direct and Indirect Speech, Punctuation and Spellings and Words Meanings, Vocabulary and use, Idioms and Phrases, Fill in the Blanks.
UPPSC Admit card 2017:
UP PSC will conduct a Written Exam for Group B and Group C vacant Posts. Like Forest Range Officer, RO ARO, Lower Subordinate, Lecturer posts, APO and more Posts. The Applicants who have successfully applied for UP PCS Exams can download the admit card for Preliminary Exam. Here Jobsway will Provide data about all admit cards those exams. Conducted in the year 2016-2017. Applicants who are Apply UPPSC Jobs please Vist this page for download admit card 2017. UPPSC Admit Card 2017 will be released UPPSC Board online.
UPPSC Admit Card 2017 will be released at online. All the information of latest exams admit card details on this site. The Applicants can download 2017 UPPS admit card of all the latest Civil Service examinations. It helps to All the applicants to stay in contact with Board for most recent notifications and exam updates and admit card. Exam Date and Latest UPPSC Syllabus Latest UPPSC News Updates follow us.
Latest UPPSC News:
- The UP Government banned the Recruitment 3286 posts, allopathic medical officer Grade-I was finished, while in the Home (Police) area 372 of the Asst prosecution officer interview. UP Commission meets for the remaining of the posts.
- Up Inspector exam Paper leaked. So the inspector recruitment exam will postpone 22 districts. It will reschedule on 25-26 July.
- The challengers have likewise requested that the three-level reservation method followed by the Public Service Commission as some time recently. While challenging the arrangements of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, the hopefuls said that since they are unsettling for the usage of three-level reservation in UPPSC since 2013.
How to Apply online application for Latest UPPSC Jobs:
- The Applicants Sign on uppsc.up.nic.in to get to the home page of the notifications page.
- Before start filling the application form applicants are carefully read all the details about UPPSC Notification distributed by Board.
- Click the mouse on the “All UPPSC Notifications” menu to see all points of interest of post.
- Click on “Apply” button it will open Applicant Registration page.
- Read User rules carefully. The Application process two choices to be specific Candidates Registration and Submit Application form.
- Now click on the candidate registration form. Candidate Basic registration form will open fill the basic details like name and address.
- Pay the application fee at the candidate registration time through
- Clik on “Submit application form” and take print out for further uses
The Candidates need to more information about UPPSC Recruitment 2017. Visit the Official website UPPSC. moreover, you’ll take once our website we are going to refresh all the information like Recruitments information dates Admit card and examination dates. various Vacancies, work Location everything on our website keep up. you’ll simply visit our website and check the Latest Jobs Notifications.