Nagaland Police Department has released a new latest Nagaland police recruitment 2017 notification to fill the vacancies of the 37 Sub Inspectors (SI), Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Posts Driver, GD Constable, Fireman, Head Constable, Clerk, Band and more other posts for Male (Men) and Female (Women) Candidates. The candidates who are searching for the state of Nagaland Police Jobs 2017. Those candidates have the best opportunity for these vacancies for 37 SI and ASI posts. Candidates who are interested to apply for this Nagaland Police Sub Inspector Govt Jobs 2017 those candidates can apply through the online process.
The Candidates who want to apply Nagaland Police Recruitment 2017 Notification for this can apply on or before last date 31st August 2017 Nagaland Police Recruitment 2017 Notification other details like name of the posts, no of posts available and Age Limit, Educational Qualification, exam pattern, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
- 1 Nagaland Police Department
- 2 Eligible criteria of Nagaland Police Recruitment 2017
- 2.1 Posts and total vacancies of Nagaland Police Recruitment 2017
- 2.2 Qualification for Nagaland Police Recruitment
- 2.3 Selection Process of Nagaland Police 2017
Nagaland Police Department
Nagaland Police department goes under the direct control of Department of Home Affairs, Government of Nagaland. The Nagaland Police is going by a Director General of Police (DGP), the present officeholder being Shri L.L. Doungel, IPS. The Nagaland Police department, general nature of law enforcement and local civilian police the state of Nagaland. Nagaland Police Recruitment 2017 Notification the police department divisional agency Division of the country of Nagaland State. Over which the agency has usual operational authority. The Nagaland police Recruitment main aim is Security Service Sacrifice in the state of Nagaland.
Eligible criteria of Nagaland Police Recruitment 2017
Name of The Department: Nagaland Police Department
Job location: Nagaland, India
Job Category: Govt Police Jobs
Official website: www.nagapol.gov.in,
Total Vacancies: 37 Posts
Posts and total vacancies of Nagaland Police Recruitment 2017
|S.no||Name of the posts||Total vacancies of the posts|
|01||Sub Inspector (SI)||05 Posts|
|02||Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI)||05 Posts|
|03||UBSI (GD)||15 Posts|
|04||ABSI (GD)||06 Posts|
|05||SI (Technician) NPTO||03 Posts|
|06||SI (Operator) NPTO||03 Posts|
Qualification for Nagaland Police Recruitment
The applied candidates must be finished their Graduation Degree or B.tech from any perceived organization or college with least qualifying 60 % marks.
Age limit: Nagaland Police Recruitment 2017 eligible candidates minimum age 18 years to maximum age 35 years.
Selection Process of Nagaland Police 2017
The Candidates are compulsory passed those tests to be selected based on these tests given below
- Physical Test,
- Written Test,
- Personal interview.
Physical qualifications for Nagaland Police Barti SI and ASI
The main physical qualifications are the main important thing for Nagaland police recruitment 2017. The candidates who are applying for the Nagaland police recruitment Bharti jobs 2017. And at first sight qualified the Physical Standards Tests of Nagaland police jobs and Physical Efficiency Test at places finished by the Commission in discussion with the PET. it will be the responsibility of the candidates to verify their eligibility physical qualifications as prescribed in this notice before appearing for PET.
- The male candidate’s Height considered to 170 cms, and
- female candidates minimum height considered to 157 cms
- Male Candidates weight will be according to Height, minimum weight will be 50 kg
- Female Candidates weight will be according to Height, minimum weight will be 50 kg
- Chest 81 to 85 cm, and female Not applicable
Candidates who have been selected at I (Physical Standards Test) PET above will be required to experience PET which will consist of following below information,
Male candidates :
Long Jump: 11 feet (Three chances to be given )
High Jump : 3 1/2 feet (Three chances to be given )
Long Jump: 9 feet (Three chances to be given )
High Jump : 3 feet (Three chances to be given )
PET will not be held for Ex-servicemen. However, they will be required to qualify in the Medical Examination.
Important dates to apply for Nagaland Police Department jobs 2017
- Starting date to application process: 16th August 2017
- Last date of application submission: 31st August 2017
- Exam date: available soon
- Exam results: available soon
- Admit card: available soon
Nagaland Police Bharti Recruitment 2017, Exam Pattern and Syllabus for Police jobs
Nagaland Police Recruitment 2017, SI and ASI posts exam pattern and previous examination papers and syllabus can be download at www.nagapol.gov.in, the official site has the information once go through the official web site of Nagaland Police Department. The exam pattern will also help the candidates. Nagaland Police recruitment jobs syllabus of exam pattern to more helpful of the applied persons to the Nagaland police jobs 2017.
|S.no||Exam type||Name of the subjects included|
|01||Written Exam||General Knowledge|
How To Apply For The Nagaland Police Recruitment 2017 Notification
The Nagaland Police Recruitment 2017 notification applied candidates follow to below instructions :
- Initially, the candidates visit the Official Website www.nagapol.gov.in,
- And check for the Official Notification Link on Nagaland Police Recruitment 2017,
- The candidates download the Application form of Nagaland police recruitment notification online form,
- If the Eligible to Nagaland Police jobs 2017, open the Online Application Form,
- And Fill All the details about the candidates,
- And attached your recent photo and signature, to upload notification window,
- Click on submit button on application form on the window,
- To take to print out download the Nagaland Police Recruitment 2017 Notification and keep for future reference.
Application process: Online
Candidates need to pay for Nagaland police recruitment 2017 notification pay rules as Rs. 100/- at the time of submission of online Application form to pay the recruitment board.
Further any information about Nagaland Police Recruitment 2017. you can visit our site. here we maintaining Nagaland Police Recruitment 2017 notification details. updates like Admit card and results of this Recruitment and update on the site, just you can follow our www.jobsway.in site.
IRB Police Recruitment 2017-17000 vacancies available Apply online